Sunday, July 29, 2007

Importance of Second Day

I have been told that it is the second day of anythin that u start that determines the probability of you continuing with it! i guess one of the old sayings that must be true but not 'scientifically' proven:) But i make it a point to stick to it for anything i start!

Let me think my music and dance classes have survived!well i didnt know of this policy back then...my yoga well it did survive for quite a few months..well there is no harm in being optimistic.

Now that i have done the necessary, i can do what i am good at...procrastinating.. will think of better things to write later :P

6 comments:

soulalert said...

Yeah,the second day thingy has been told to me also by my mum...i have always disputed it,simply bcoz i had to!!That should explain why I've given up on music classes:)

soulalert said...

whose post did you delete from your first blog on blogfright??

Ram said...

Good show Tighty! Keep it going!

All the Best for your blog....and for continued dancing and singing as well!

Soumya said...

thanx ram! i am thinkin this is how i respond through blog..

Soumya said...

i didnt delete pavi..bali deleted it himself..he didnt put in an encouraging comment!

Speeddemon said...

yeah rite!!!!!!!! ......